The Food of Oaxaca
Celebrate distinctive cuisine.
Dance into new flavors and recipes with The Food of Oaxaca as your guide to new and flavorful cooking, while exploring Latina-Founded food brands. Whether wanting to try a new dessert or cook for a group of six, this is surely one to try! Send one to a friend or host a virtual cooking party - let's try something new!
- San Jose Chocolate Disks. Perfect for snacking or cooking. LatinX-Founded.
- Adobo Latine Seasoning. Full of sabor! Latina-Founded.
- Mole Pipian Sauce Mix. Mix with your favorite protien for a modern mole dish. Latina-Founded.
- Pisqueya Medium Buzz Salsa. We love this for snacks and entrees. Latina-Founded.
- Cultura Mexican Drinking Chocolate. Latina-Founded.
- Festive Kitchen Towel and mini whisk. Great for lining tortilla baskets or using around the kitchen. Latino-Owned.
- Baltic Birchwood storage box with sliding lid, women-founded.
- Includes; box liner, seal, ribbon, gift tag, and a personalized note card.
Your Purchase Helps Create Economic Equity
By purchasing this gift box you are supporting LatinX and Women-Founded businesses here in the U.S.A.