Trejo’s Street Tacos
Latino Recipes and Stories from L.A.
Hollywood’s baddest good guy shares 75 recipes that make Trejo’s Tacos the Los Angeles go-to for award-winning tacos, donuts, and more.
- Siete Grain Free Taco Shells. Latina-Founded.
- Mild Taco Seasoning. Latina-Founded.
- Pisqueya Spicy Sweet Salsa made with passion fruit. Yum! Latina-Founded.
- Peruvian Pollo A La Brasa Seasoning Mix. Black-Founded.
- Arroz con Gandules Seasoning Mix. Black-Founded.
- Indigenous Farmed Rice. Simply cook with the mix listed above. Indigenous-Owned.
- Jalapeno Blood Orange and Ginger sodas. Perfect mixing with your favorite tequila or mezcal. B/W-Founded.
- Trejo's Tacos Cookbook. 75 recipes from LA Latino culture.
- Festive Kitchen Towel and mini whisk. Great for lining tortilla baskets or using around the kitchen. Latino-Owned.
- Includes; box liner, seal, ribbon, gift tag, and a personalized note card.
The artisan-made tortilla basket is an add-on and can be purchased in our Gift Shop.
Your Purchase Helps Create Economic Equity
By purchasing this gift box you are supporting Black, Indigenous, LatinX and Women-Founded businesses here in the U.S.A.